Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

Irregular Past Tense Verbs Cloze-Sam

Irregular Past Tense Verbs Cloze




began
blew
bought
brought
caught
drew
grew
heard
knew
said
sang
sat
sent
slept
threw


(1) Last year, we grew carrots and tomatoes in our garden.
(2) She threw the ball to her friend.
(3) The wind blew the signs down.
(4) He sang a song for the class.
(5) She bought some milk at the store.
(6) I was tired so I slept all morning.
(7) He caught a fish at the lake.
(8) We drew pictures in art class.
(9) I knew the answer so I put up my hand.
(10) He sent an email to his classmates.
(11) I sat on the floor because there were no chairs
(12) My mom brought a pie to the picnic.
(13) She heard a noise outside.
(14) He said, "I will help you."

(15) It was a warm day so the snow began to melt.
WALT identify different verb tenses.WALT identify and use different forms of irregular verbs. This week we

No comments:

Post a Comment