Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Sam Term Two Goals

Term Two Learning Goals

My learning goal for Reading this term is:
Making connections to stories and real life.                                                                 To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Memorize all of the stuff you did in my holiday,weddings and funerals and other things I did so I can relate to the stories I read.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Telling me memories from the past I did not know.


My learning goal for Writing this term is:
To help others by sitting next to them and encouraging them
to finish their work.  Then I will also remember what I need to do.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Ask people if they need help and asking others when I need help.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Making me mark my homework  and then tell me
what I did wrong.

My learning goal for Maths this term is:
Use 5,2 and 10s facts to solve problems.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Remember to  use 5,2 and 10s to solve problems.  Practice these facts every day.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Witting 5,2 and 10s timetables and give them to me to solve.

My personal goal this term is:
Getting fit.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Train every day and always go to rugby training.                                        My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Taking me training on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment